How to exchange your points
- Please advise at check in if you would like to cash in your points and we will adjust your outstanding bill accordingly.
- Points can not be exchanged for cash or be transferred between members.
- Points which remain "inactive" over a period of 2 years will be cancelled.
- The hotel cala bona reserves the right to modify or cancel at any point in time the terms and conditions of the loyalty card.
- If points have been gained by staying in different room types, regardless of the room type you are staying in when exchanging your points, the price of your free nights will always be calculated at the cheapest nightly price of any of your stays.
- If points have been gained by staying at differently priced times of the year, regardless of the month you decide to exchange your points, the price of the free nights will always be calculated at the cheapest nightly price of any of your stays.
- If points were gained in a twin room (2 people) it is possible to exchange points in a triple or quadruple room, but the free nights will be calculated as 2 people only.
- If points were gained in a triple or quadruple room and you wish to exchange your points when in a twin room your free nights will be calculated as 2 people only.
- Your points expire exactly 2 years from the departure date of each stay.
- A maximum of 500 points (3 free nights) can be used at one time.
CHECK YOUR POINTS